What is the Ambassador Club?
You may have seen other healthcare professionals wearing the Agostini lamp pin. These pins are given to our Ambassadors and are awarded for clinical excellence. Our Ambassador program was designed to give our loyal long-standing and highest caliber healthcare professionals a closer partnership with Agostini. We value the dedication of those that have demonstrated clinical excellence throughout the years. Our Ambassadors advise Agostini’s management team on new programs and mentor new healthcare professionals that are joining Agostini.
How do I get into the Ambassador Club?
Our Ambassador Club membership is based on longevity with Agostini, continued clinical excellence and overall professionalism.
What are the perks?
Agostini offers rewards and perks such as our expanded referral program (details below), access to our corporate rates, recognition bonuses, business cards, and first hand communication on Agostini news.
Tiered Ambassador Referral Program
Agostini understands that our nurses have a large network of top quality healthcare professionals. We strive to employ the most professional and highest caliber clinicians and we know that our clinicians do the same when choosing a company to work with. It can be daunting trying to determine which company you can trust 100% to have your best interest at heart every step of the way throughout your career.
When you refer your friends to work with Agostini you can take comfort that your friends will be with a reputable and trustworthy company just as you have been, and you earn money. We will provide you will business cards so that you can easily spread the word.
Here’s how the tiered Ambassador referral program works:
- $500 for each friend that you refer who works a 13 week assignment with Agostini
- $250 each time your friend extends 13- weeks
- $250 each time your friend refers one of theirs to work a 13 week assignment
Terms and eligibility:
- To earn our tiered ambassador refers rewards; you must be a part of our ambassador club
- Referrals must not have worked for Agostini in the past
- Your referred friend/s must successfully complete a full 13- weeks and their committed weekly hours
- Referral bonuses are paid once the 13-week assignment has been successfully completed
Quick and easy ways to refer your friends!
- Pass out your business cards
- Invite your friends via facebook
- Invite your friends via LinkedIn
- Send an email
- Use our refer a friend page on our website
- Invite your friends to our open houses and parties
Unified Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission certified business since 2005, is a healthcare professionals one stop solution for career advancement. Further your healthcare career by searching for available positions in:
Contact Us Today